Thursday, March 17, 2011

Joyful Reunions


The hugs...
The laughing...
The dancing...
The questions...
The new experiences...
The joy...




I miss it so much. I miss them so much. My African Children's Choir family will always hold a huge chunk of my heart. I love them dearly and I look forward to a grand reunion one day in heaven, where we shall all dance, and sing, and worship Jesus together for all eternity. Yahoo!!!

I don't know if I shall have the opportunity to see those precious children again on this earth, but this week I got that much closer to a few of them. Racheal, Sarah, and Geofrey have returned to America to join Choir 37 for the remainder of their tour!!! I danced around the house when I heard the news.




I got the opportunity to chat with Sarah on skype the other day. My heart rejoiced. My smile reached from ear to ear. She has grown and matured, but she is still the same Sarah. I can still hear her laugh like music to my ears. Her smile reached a place in my heart that hasn't been reached much in the last year. We danced and I did a fashion show for her. She told me how she has excelled in school and I beamed with pride.

My buddy, Geofrey! I haven't had the chance to speak to him, but I hear he is as good a boy as ever. Always endeavoring to be the best behaved, always seeking ways to serve others, always a gem in my life and the pride of his parents.


My dear, wonderful, precious Racheal arrived just in time to see one of her sponsor families, who live in Austin, Texas. What a privilege! Racheal and I stayed with this wonderful family for several days, and then I ended up staying an extra several days to recuperate from my emergency surgery. Morgan and Susan got to spend time re-connecting with Racheal yesterday and today and that brings such joy to my heart. They informed me that she quickly found my picture in the ACC handout. She rubbed her fingers over the picture and said "I miss Auntie Angela sooooooooo much." I miss you too my little Racheal. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again and dance with you. I hope to see you soon.

Welcome back to America my children. I am so proud of you, for everything that you have become and everything you will become. I love you so much and I can't wait to shake my cabena again with you one day soon.

Love,
Auntie Angela



2 comments:

  1. Your hear is all over the world :) Love you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this post now! I will connect you with them when I am back with the choir- isn;t it beautiful how these children can make every valley in a year worth it for their love? Love you too and they loved talking to you!

    ReplyDelete