Sunday, September 18, 2011

How Great is Our God

I don't know about you, but I need a daily dose of perspective with the way that life is lately. When everything around me seems to be falling apart and everyone around me is struggling with all kinds of issues it's easy to become discouraged and forget exactly Who is in charge and how AWESOME He is. I needed to be reminded today how BIG God is and how much He cares, so I popped in the Louie Giglio DVD How Great is Our God. It leaves me in awe every time and reminds me how small and insignificant my worries are. If you have never seen this DVD I highly recommend it. Check out this link to see a snippet of the video about Laminin, the amazing protein God created that holds us all together.

May your worries fade today as you melt into the arms of Jesus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment