Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm Back!

Dear Friends,

Due to a problem with my old blog I have been unable to sign in or share my life and thoughts with you for several months now. I got frustrated trying to get back into my old blog so I just decided to start a new one. Since I am in a new phase of life anyway, it kind of makes sense.

Most of you know that I have had health issues that have kept me stuck at home for about six months now. It's been a long road without many answers, but there are some things you just can't learn when you are busy, and healthy, and happy. God has stopped me in my tracks, knocked me on my bum, and taught me how dependent I am on Him. Through many tears and days of sitting in bed I have gained a glimpse of God's heart-the things that are important to Him (most often not the things that are important to us). I pray that my heart will continue to become more tightly entwined with His and that I will see the world through His eyes.

I hope you will join me on this journey and find yourself encouraged, inspired, and more in love with Jesus...the author of this beautiful, tragic, intriguing, magical thing we call life!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I compliment you on your steadfastness, and joy of communicating. The LORD bless you honey! jan

    ReplyDelete