Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shout Out to Taprock

I have a new favorite restaurant. Ladies and Gentleman I must give a shout out to Taprock Northwest Grill in Grants Pass. Last night I enjoyed a leisurely dinner at this classy establishment, overlooking the river. The atmosphere is rustic and relaxed, yet classy. The service was excellent and they were very accommodating of my needs with all my food allergies. The prices are super affordable for such a nice place. And of course the food is great! I highly recommend checking it out. It's worth the drive people...

Take a walk along the river through the flowers...


Sit inside or on the deck of this lodge-like dining establishment, nestled in the trees on the edge of the river...

Check out the view!

Enjoy the many waterfalls and pathways around the area...
You can watch the jet boats come in to dock, and if you are in a mood to soak up every possible second of the perfect summer night, have a sit on the dock, dangle your toes in the water and watch the sunset. :) It's the perfect evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment