Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Kickoff

Summer officially kicked off today with some finally hot temps here in Southern Oregon. We celebrated over the weekend with the annual Medford Cruise. I'm not like a huge fan of old cars. Now don't get me wrong, I like looking at the shiny beautiful automobiles of old, but I don't know the names of most of them and you won't find me drooling like so many men I noticed over the weekend. It was a classic event to practice my photography skills, however. And the people watching was amazing!

Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to this Dad and his kiddos...

If I had a fancy old car I think I would paint it something close to this color (because it is all about the color with us women :)

Insert your own comment here...I don't know what this guy was thinking...

Some people preferred to stay out of the crowds and pick up a little wi-fi in the shade...

Sizzling ......

A little something for everyone...hold on tight to that balloon son!

I ran into a childhood friend and his kids...

Ain't they adorable???

Cry babies...

Even the M&M's were out to celebrate :)

Hampster Balls for kids??? Who knew...

A little friendly competition...

Welcome Summer...I am enjoying your lazy days in the hammock and all the community activities and celebrations, though I could do without the blazing heat. Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment